On February 4, 2014, FBM partner Dale Mellencamp will present a seminar entitled: “General Liability Issues Affecting Builders” at the monthly luncheon of the Bay Area Builders’ Association. The seminar is offered through the Greater Houston Builders Association (GHBA). FBM is an affiliate member of the GHBA. Bookmark on Delicious Digg this post Recommend on Facebook Buzz it up […]Continue reading...
Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp PLLC is located in The Woodlands, Texas and Montgomery County. However, it's practice takes the firm's lawyers to all counties of Texas along the Gulf Coast Bend and inland to Dallas, Austin, and Bexar Counties and those in between.
- BAY AREA BUILDERS’ ASSOCIATION PRESENTATION
- Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp, P.L.L.C.’s Second Annual Seminar on Hurricane & Storm Claims~Sponsored by The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce August 15, 2013
- United States Supreme Court Decision Narrows Employer Liability in Employee Harrassment Lawsuits
- Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp, P.L.L.C. Secures Win for Client in Houston Trial
- Dallas Ct of Appeals Addresses Material Misrep. Issue