Small businesses continue to sprout up around the U.S. and as large corporations downsize and decrease their staff, these smaller companies are experiencing growth, adding new jobs to the economy. It’s no wonder that small businesses are often referred to as the engines that drive the economy. But not all small businesses are successful – […]Continue reading...
Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp PLLC is located in The Woodlands, Texas and Montgomery County. However, it's practice takes the firm's lawyers to all counties of Texas along the Gulf Coast Bend and inland to Dallas, Austin, and Bexar Counties and those in between.
- Small Firm. Big Representation. Protect your investment with Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp, P.L.L.C.
- BAY AREA BUILDERS’ ASSOCIATION PRESENTATION
- Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp, P.L.L.C.’s Second Annual Seminar on Hurricane & Storm Claims~Sponsored by The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce August 15, 2013
- United States Supreme Court Decision Narrows Employer Liability in Employee Harrassment Lawsuits
- Fountain, Bruce & Mellencamp, P.L.L.C. Secures Win for Client in Houston Trial